Pole Fitness and Aerial Hoop Lessons
Pole fitness and Aerial hoop lessons are the ultimate way to have fun whilst getting fit.
Our fun and friendly lessons are open to everyone - from absolute beginners to advanced pole-ers and hoop-ers, both guys and gals, all shapes, sizes and fitness levels - everyone is welcome!
By joining our lessons you will improve your strength and fitness, become more flexible and become part of an awesome (but slightly crazy) group of pole and hoop nuts!
As uni students, not only do you get a great discount on lessons, you can also join our regular socials, visit national (and even international) pole and hoop competitions, and even represent your university at both local and national inter-university competitions. And if that's not enough - once you've signed up for lessons, you will also get:
- An Oceana societies card that will get you into the club for free at certain times
- 10% off wine, beer and cider at Casks & Corks off license
- Reduced membership at Pound for Pound gym
- Cheap drinks at Yates on a Wednesday night
- Optional socials if you want to come and have a boogie with us on a night out
- Various other discounts to be announced soon
All lessons will be starting again in the first week of term and spaces are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment!
Please click on the university you're at to find out more and to book online: